My Shop!

Monday, April 4, 2011

RWOP SEASON 2 & My Easy Cheesy Seasoned Breadsticks!

   Well Season 2 is finally here and I can't tell you how excited I am.  I was in my kitchen a lot this weekend making some good food with Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese.  I have four new recipes to share with you this week as well as a short cooking video for each recipe.  To start I am going to share with you my first recipe submission for  Easy Cheesy Seasoned Bread Sticks.  These bread sticks are easy having only four ingredients but packed with flavor from the Kraft Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese as well as Kraft's Sandwich Shop flavored reduced fat mayo in Garlic & Herb.  Rolled in Kraft's Shredded blend of Italian cheeses, you have an amazing appetizer ready in minutes and sure to please with its crispy cheesy goodness.
I hope you will give these a try and stay tuned for  more Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese Appetizers this week.  Don't forget on the left side bar of this blog you can always find my direct link to RWOP and my recipe box there.

Cook time: 10 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes
  • Servings: 12
  • 4 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese
  • 1/4 cup(s) of Kraft Sandwich Shop Garlic & Herb Flavored Reduced Fat Mayo
  • 11 ounce(s) of Breadstick Dough (12 count)
  • 2 cup(s) of Kraft Shredded Italian Five Cheese
  1. Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
  2. Line two cookie sheets with foil and spray with a butter flavored non stick spray.
  3. Mix cream cheese and mayo together in a large mixing bowl.
  4. Add your breadstick dough to bowl and toss to coat.
  5. In another bowl place your shredded cheese. Toss coated breadstick dough with your shredded cheese by rolling it around one slice at a time.
  6. Once all of your dough is coated with shredded cheese place at least 2 inches apart on your cookie sheets and bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
  7. Serve hot or at room temperature. Optional sprinkle with some fresh chopped parsley or chives before serving. Store any leftovers covered in fridge.
If you would like to watch the cooking video for this recipe here is the link.


  1. They're a winner! I want to try them for our Easter Brunch Buffet :)

  2. These look fabulous! I can't wait to try them. I just can't say not to yummy bread!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.