I hope you will give these a try and stay tuned for more Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese Appetizers this week. Don't forget on the left side bar of this blog you can always find my direct link to RWOP and my recipe box there.
Cook time: 10 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 12
- 4 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) of Kraft Sandwich Shop Garlic & Herb Flavored Reduced Fat Mayo
- 11 ounce(s) of Breadstick Dough (12 count)
- 2 cup(s) of Kraft Shredded Italian Five Cheese
If you would like to watch the cooking video for this recipe here is the link.
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Line two cookie sheets with foil and spray with a butter flavored non stick spray.
- Mix cream cheese and mayo together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add your breadstick dough to bowl and toss to coat.
- In another bowl place your shredded cheese. Toss coated breadstick dough with your shredded cheese by rolling it around one slice at a time.
- Once all of your dough is coated with shredded cheese place at least 2 inches apart on your cookie sheets and bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot or at room temperature. Optional sprinkle with some fresh chopped parsley or chives before serving. Store any leftovers covered in fridge.