My Shop!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sweet Sticky Wreath

  
I am guest blogging at the terrific Sweet November today check it out. This is what I am sharing with them and of course you too!  I came up with this recipe to celebrate Spring.  I love the fact that you can change the colors to fit your holiday or season.  You could even skip the food coloring and have a beautiful white wreath.  I used spring colors for mine of purple, lime green, pink, and light blue.  So head on over to Sweet November for my tutorial on this easy Sweet Sticky Wreath!

http://tweetnovember.blogspot.com/2011/04/guest-post-bacon-time-with-hungry.html#comment-form

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stoppping by my blog. I love this sticky wreath idea, my daughter would love it, definatly going to remember it for Easter brunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea, my kids would love this. Thanks for sharing this at Fantastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.