My Shop!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Three Item Thursday! Crafting Up Bunnies!

Joining the fun today over @ the Tattered Tag and Me n My Thrifty Ideas blog link up party.  These two blogs have started a party, where people are linking up their "Three Item Thursday" craft projects.  This week your 3 items to use were glass jar(s), wire, and scrapbook paper.  You are aloud to use items you typically have on hand.  I had on hand some alphabet beads, googly eyes, and cotton.  I decided to make a bunny.  My eight year old son said he is creepy and funny looking.  I doubt you need a tutorial.  You can see what I did, pretty easy.  I secured everything with hot glue.



Photobucket
Hope you Join the Fun!

1 comment:

  1. This is soo stinkin adorable! Love the bunny idea!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.