My Shop!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Three New One of A Kind Items That Will Help A One Of A Kind Family!

Three new one of a kind items were added to the shop today.  Reminder 30% of all sales for the month of April are being donated to the Jenny Gosch Family.  Jenny a kind person who was a mother to 5 beautiful children ages 3 months to 8 years, recently passed away.  She was also an old classmate of mine.  Hope you want to make a difference.  I know I do.  You can find out more about the program I am working with and Jenny at.

Words Move Me Rosette Necklace

You R One Of A Kind Rosette NecklaceVintage Romance
If you would like to donate to the family and not make a purchase I can help you find the group you need to contact on Facebook.


  1. very cute Mindy. I love the yellow white and black one:) Thanks for linking up:)

    xoxo Hanna

  2. these are all so beautiful! i like the first one best :) Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.