My Shop!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tool Apron Girlified

Well I was just about to sew myself a money apron, for the craft fair I am attending, as a vendor on the 4th of July.  However, I spotted at Walmart, in the tool section, this little waist apron.  It was only a dollar, so I figured I would use it and save myself some time.  Of course I had to make it a bit more feminine.  I had buttons, ribbon, and lace trim on hand, so the project cost me no extra cash.  I was going to sew everything on but didn't want to take the chance of waking my sleeping toddler with my sewing machine.  I decided since I probably won't be wearing or washing it much, to just hot glue everything for a super quick project.
Blah





                                        Not to bad for a buck.  Happy Spring Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Mindie you are a genious! The button flowers are wonderful and all this sweetness for only a dollar; wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo adorable! Any lady would be proud to wear that! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back when you have a chance. I’m also hosting a blog hop today as well. Come add your blog when you get a chance if you haven’t already. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

    A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design
    Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
    If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute! Stopping by from the hop, hope you'll come visit, too! http://hisperfectpromises.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable!! I'm a new follower from the hop. Have a great weekend!
    Nikki
    http://www.prettyopinionated.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! flower designs are my favorite, very simple but cute. see many different designs apron at bistro apron shop

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.