My Shop!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

We Have A Winner!!!




True Random Number Generator 8

NOTE, The Minimum was two since the first comment was removed by the follower.  So our random winning number from Random.ORG is 8.  That means our winner is...

Raven's Rascals who said...




Just liked on facebook as Rachel Earle Edwards Martorano. :o)


Congratulations Raven Rascals!  I will mail your 3 accessory items out to you just as soon as you email me with your mailing address.  You can email me @ mhilton05@yahoo.com.

PS remember to enter the give away for the beautiful rosette necklace I have going on with Christina's Adventures.  Here is the link for more information.
http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/04/another-give-away.html

I  have two more give aways lined up for you all real soon.  It is going to be a lot of fun, stick around.

1 comment:

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.