My Shop!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blog Hopping Tuesdays!

Join the fun and link up at:

and how about a Mid Week Mingle @ Graphic Design by Tara

You can find these buttons at the bottom of my blog under the places I party!  Yes my last name is Hilton and I do party like one.  LOL that is if you count a 1/2 glass of wine, and lights out @ 10:00 pm a party!

If you are new to my blog leave a comment so I can get to know you.  Please check out our Free Give Aways at the top of the blog, on the Give Away Page.


  1. Hi. Stopping by from the hops.
    (Gotta go to any blog with BACON in the title!)

  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you back =)

  3. Hi love..already to scope your giveaways! XO

  4. I think I gained five lbs looking at all that bacon!

  5. A new follower from the tuesday blog hop. Hope you will follow back. Looking forward to reading more!

  6. Thanks for joining us for FMBT. I''m your newest follower.. Love your button.. Too cute


  7. Newest follower, If you wouldn't mind could you follow me to?


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.