My Shop!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FYI Blogger Buddies, Free Advertising @ Sweet November!!!

Sweet November
Sweet November is a great blog that I enjoy following .  Not only does Sara have amazing craft tutorials on
her blog but she has a "sweet" heart.  She is offering free advertising on her blog!!!  I know I am going to take advantage of  this wonderful opportunity.  You will not regret following her blog, promise.
Here is one of her tutorials that I am drooling over.

She also has a great shop you can purchase pretties like this from. 
So go check it out, seriously, go now :)
http://tweetnovember.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I need the link to your Face book fan page please. I looked but didn't find yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Mindie's very proud mother-in-law. I just want everyone who looks at my Mindie's blog to know that she and her family are the absolutely sweetest, most precious elements in my life! I received my Mother's Day yesterday in the mail and she did the most perfect project for me that she could possibly have done! Babies hands have always amazed me with the perfection and detail and my boys are especially precious. Thank you, Mindie. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.