- Prep time: 8 minutes
- Cook time: 2 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes|
- Servings: 8
- 4 Avocados from Mexico
- 8 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) of Kraft Sandwich Shop Chipotle Flavored Reduced Fat Mayo
- 1 Lime
- 1 tsp. of Hot Sauce, more or less to taste
- 13 ounce(s) or 1 Large bag of Tortilla Chips
- 3 Slices of Fully Cooked Crispy Bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup(s) of Grape Tomatoes, sliced into quarters
- 1/4 cup(s) of Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3 tbsp. of Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- I placed fully cooked bacon in microwave for 2 minutes, following package directions for getting it extra crispy. Chop with a knife, or crumble with hands when it is cool to the touch, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add your avocado, cream cheese, hot sauce, juice of one lime, and mayo. Mash and stir to combine ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste. Place in serving dish.
- Top with crumbled bacon, quarter sliced tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and some fresh chopped cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips on the side.
This post is linked at