My Shop!

Monday, May 16, 2011

I Just Won A Major Award! (Sorry, I love A Christmas Story)



No seriously I was touched that Joy from Joy of Desserts selected me for a blogger award.  It's my first one, so I am very excited. 





Rules for accepting the award:
1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.

Now its time to share 7 random things about me:

1) I love to watch Scooby Doo with my kids.
2) I once had green hair, it was a nightmare.
3) I once fell off of a ski lift.
4) I graduated from CSUB in 1999.
5) I love taking theatre and drama classes.
6) I sometimes write poetry.
7) I like singing karaoke but not in front of other people.

Here are 15 great bloggers that I have discovered and would like to pass this award onto them:


1) Josee's Kitchen Lets Get Cooking by Josee
2) Alli n Son by Allison
3)  At Home with Rebecka by Rebecka
4) Shannon's Shanonigins by Shannon
5) World Shaking Designs by Maegan
6)  Sweet November by Sara
7) She Wears Flowers by Tammy
8) While He Was Napping by Krista
9) Rock N Regalia by Jayna Rae
10) My Girlish Whims by Rebecca
11) Lillyella by Lillyella
12) Pinkapotamus by Amie
13) Elise's Pieces by Elise
14) Girl in Air by Michell
15) Cup of Delight by April

9 comments:

  1. aww thanks so much for thinking of me! And I once had orange hair, and pink. But never green :)
    xo ~ lillyella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soo much for the award and congrats on yours! I had green hair once too.. I think it was from the chlorine in the pool... drove my mother crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy and I had the same idea (again)! This is really funny...maybe I should've double checked her blog list with mine. =)

    Anyway, you must be double-d-delicious!
    http://cookinformycaptain.blogspot.com/2011/05/orange-jam-olb-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mindie, and thank you so much for the wonderful gift, I leave Friday to go on vacation (I can hardly wait), and I'm going to post this on Thursday on my blog. You sweetie pie, you just made my month:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, thanks so much for the LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thank you miss! I'll have to work on this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am blog hopping today and I am happy to stop by your blog!!

    Please stop by either or both of my blogs (and become a follower if you aren't one already):

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    Have a Happy Wednesday and a blessed rest of the week! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.