I am calling these "Lucky Beans" because they are lucky to have lots of Philadelphia Cooking Creme and bacon in them. I made these to take to a potluck we attended. I must admit, they were the hit of the party. They really take your taste buds on an adventure with a spicy chili and black bean bottom, a sweet pineapple, brown sugar, and pinto bean middle, and for on top, a savory red kidney bean with lots of bacon. Two layers of cooking creme and a smokey BBQ sauce make these beans a side dish to remember.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 8 minutes
- Total time: 13 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 15 ounce(s) of (1 can) Reduced Sodium Black Beans
- 4 ounce(s) of Canned Diced Green Chilies Fire Roasted Mild
- 1 cup(s) of BBQ Sauce, I used a Hickory Smoke Flavored Sauce
- 10 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Cooking Creme Regular
- 16 ounce(s) of (1 can) Reduced Sodium Pinto Beans
- 8 ounce(s) of Canned Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup(s) of Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 16 ounce(s) of (1 can) Reduced Sodium Red Kidney Beans
- 10 Slices Fully Cooked Bacon, chopped
- Pour your black beans into the bottom of your casserole dish and top with chilies, 1/3 of your BBQ sauce, and half of your cooking creme.
- Next pour your pinto beans on top, add pineapple, brown sugar, 1/3 more of BBQ sauce, and the rest of your cooking creme.
- Now add your kidney beans, the rest of your BBQ sauce, and your bacon. Heat in your microwave for 8 minutes or until heated through.
This post is linked to: