- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 10 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Cooking Creme Italian Cheese & Herb
- 14 1/2 ounce(s) of Canned Diced No Salt Added Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic, & Oregano
- 1 cup(s) of Frozen Sweet White Corn
- 2 1/2 ounce(s) of Pepperoni Minis
- 9 ounce(s) of Fresh Three Cheese Ravioletti Pasta (Mini Raviolis )
- 3 cup(s) of Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) of Kraft Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- In a large pot on stove top add everything except your Parmesan cheese and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat and continue boiling gently, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Top each serving with some Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley (optional).