My Shop!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mini Pepperoni Ravioli Soup (and cooking video for RWOP)

Mini Pepperoni Ravioli Soup
I made this soup for my oldest boy, knowing he would love it since it has all of his favorite things in it. I never guessed how much I would love it too. After a third helping I think it went from a side dish to an entree. PS, we were having a costume party, no, I didn't lose my fashion sense.
  • Prep time: 5 minutes
  • Cook time: 5 minutes
  • Total time: 10 minutes
  • Servings: 8
  • 10 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Cooking Creme Italian Cheese & Herb
  • 14 1/2 ounce(s) of Canned Diced No Salt Added Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic, & Oregano
  • 1 cup(s) of Frozen Sweet White Corn
  • 2 1/2 ounce(s) of Pepperoni Minis
  • 9 ounce(s) of Fresh Three Cheese Ravioletti Pasta (Mini Raviolis )
  • 3 cup(s) of Milk
  • 1/2 cup(s) of Kraft Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Steps
  1. In a large pot on stove top add everything except your Parmesan cheese and bring to a boil over high heat.
  2. Reduce heat and continue boiling gently, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
  3. Salt and pepper to taste. Top each serving with some Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley (optional).
This post is linked to:

5 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! Hopping back through and a new follower too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by, happy to follow back! Looks like a fun place to be-
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an award for you, Mindie.

    http://joyofdesserts.blogspot.com/2011/05/lovely-blog-award-from-marelie.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Luigi costume. hehe


    Thanks for linking up on my Super STALKER Sunday! I can't believe the response we have gotten again this week! :D If I wasn't already stalking you, I am now!

    I hope you won't be a stranger and come back next week, or even just mid week and say hello! : ) I post lots of other great things like recipes, tackles, and rambles (oh my!).

    Have you checked out my FANTASTIC Blog Hop Directory? It has at least 20 blog hops listed for each day of the week. There has to be something there to suit your fancy too. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you linked this recipe to Vintage Recipe Thursday too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.