My Shop!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My New Earrings!

You probably all know that I make a lot of my own jewelry.  However I still enjoy supporting other Etsy shops.  I just recently received my new earrings that I purchased from  Mary Lou.   Forgive the shabby self taken photo below.  I just wanted to show you how cute my new Piggy earrings are on.  They are so lovely and change colors in the light.  I love how unique they are.


Here is a pic I swiped from the Etsy shop.

BIG OPALITE  glass carved PIG earrings  my design
BIG OPALITE glass carved PIG earrings Mary Lou Designs

I think they look even better in person because the color is really breathtaking in the light.
Well I am not sure if she will get more of these in stock but I just wanted to share my fun new Etsy
find.  BTW they arrived very quickly too and only cost $2.85 plus $2.95 shipping!!! What a great deal!
Thank you Mary Lou, I will treasure them always!  If you get more Piggy items in too, would you drop me a note, so I don't miss them.  If anyone else out there has an Etsy shop with  unique piggy jewelry, leave
me a message below please, so I can check it out.

7 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. I love pigs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Following you back from the SSS blog hop. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following back, thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so love those,they are soo cute!!! Im your newest follower I found you through blog hop til you drop! ..I hope you can come by and return the follow and visit http://beachbabys.blogspot.com/,I also have some great giveaways with low entries going on check them out and dont be shy to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I'm a new follower via Sunday Stalkers. Have a great week.
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oink Oink- new follower from the Weekend hop, Im headin to fb now!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.