My Shop!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Side of Santa Fe

A Side of Santa Fe
  • Prep time: 5 minutes
  • Cook time: 7 minutes
  • Total time: 12 minutes
  • Servings: 4
  • 10 ounce(s) of Frozen Cooked Long Grain White Rice
  • 1 1/2 cup(s) of Frozen Southwest Blend Vegetables (corn, black beans, mild poblano chilies, red peppers, & roasted onions)
  • 7 ounce(s) of Frozen Sliced Pepper Strips (red, green, yellow)
  • 10 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
  • 1 Lime
  • 1/2 cup(s) of Grape Tomatoes, sliced into quarters
  • 3 tbsp. of Fresh Cilantro, chopped
  • 1 tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  1. In a large saute pan over medium heat, cook your frozen rice and frozen vegetables with olive oil until heated through, stirring often.
  2. Stir in your cooking creme and the juice of half a lime, continue stirring over heat until sauce is hot.
  3. Before serving top with your tomatoes and cilantro, garnish with lime.
This post is linked to the following blogs:


  1. Newest follower from the hop, check me out at whenever you can:)

  2. Great blog, my family loves bacon! Following you from the Thursday cup of Joe blog hop.

  3. Look yummy! We are a bacon loving family :) Thanks for stopping by my site!

  4. Stopping by from the Cup of Joe Thursday Blog Hop and am your newest follower. I hope that one of my blogs interests you too.

    I also do a weekend blog hop, you can link up your blog, twitter, FB, blog frog community etc every Friday-Sunday! blog hop here!


  5. I am your newest GFC follower from the hop. I hope you will drop by and check out my blog at when you can. Have a fantastic rest of the week.

  6. Hi! New follower from blog hop. Following you back from conFRUGAL

  7. This sounds yummy!! I love anything with a southwestern flair!

    Stumbled you...would love if you could stumble me back:

    Thanks for linking up!
    Kristin :)

  8. Yum, sounds delish! Stumbled you back!


  9. The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas
    of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    2048 game online | fireboy and watergirl 6 | | five nights at freddy's 2 | five nights at freddy's 3 | fireboy and watergirl 6 | 2048 online


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.