My Shop!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Social Parade Follow on Friday Link Party!


My boys and I (picture courtesy of Katie Zumpano Photography)

I am joining the fun at Smart and Trendy Moms with their Social Parade Follow on Friday!  It is a fun way to make new friends in blog land.  I hope you join the fun.  You can find the Social Parade button on the bottom of my blog with the rest of the places I like to party and here is the  Social Parade Follow on Friday Link

If you are joining me for the first time, I hope you will become a follower.  We have lots of great recipes (with and with out bacon), crafts, fashion, and Free Give Aways (three going on currently).
Have a great weekend and please leave me a comment with your blog link so I can follow back.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm stopping by from the Social Parade, and I "followed" your blog - looks like you love to cook :) Thanks for sharing all the yum with us!

    Mary
    Redo 101

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm already a follower on the M.Scribe hop!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say hello and to follow.
    have a great day!
    POSH
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/05/happy-weekend-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to say hi and and now following along. Love the cute blog and what a beautiful family you have! Can't wait to read more...

    http://www.littlebittythingsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by Confessions of a Marine Wife I'm now following you back!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.