- Prep time: 15 minutes|
- Cook time: 40 minutes|
- Total time: 55 minutes|
- Servings: 12
- 1 Box of Milk Chocolate Cake Mix (18.25 oz dry)
- 2 eggs or 1/2 cup of cholesterol free egg product
- 1/2 cup(s) of or 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 8 ounce(s) of Philadelphia 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) of White Sugar
- 1 tbsp. of Instant Coffee Crystals
- 3/4 cup(s) of Caramel Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Grease your 13 x 9 inch baking dish with a non stick butter flavored spray or line with parchment paper as I did.
- Mix with a fork or pulse with mixer your ingredients that you have let get to room temperature,cake mix, butter, and 1 egg or 1/4 cup of egg product. Mix until you have crumbs. Reserve 1 cup of crumbs off to the side. The rest press into the bottom of your baking dish, making an even bottom layer.
- Partially bake in the center of your preheated oven for 10 minutes. While that bakes mix your ingredients, again at room temperature, of cream cheese, 1 egg or 1/4 cup of egg product, coffee, and sugar together until nice and creamy and well combined.
- Pour on top of your partially baked crumbs your caramel topping, then your cream cheese mixture, and last your reserved crumbs, topping evenly. Return to oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Dessert should bounce back a little in center when done. Serve hot or cold. Store leftovers covered in fridge. Optional, drizzle serving plate with more caramel topping before serving.
This post is linked to: