My Shop!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Something Sweet For Mother's Day

Chocolate Mocha Caramel Gooey Chewy Crumb Cake
Chocolate Mocha Caramel Gooey Chewy Crumb Cake is one of my favorite things. How could I not share it with you all. It is one of those desserts I find so good, I dream about it. I know you will too; after just one bite.
  • Prep time: 15 minutes|
  • Cook time: 40 minutes|
  • Total time: 55 minutes|
  • Servings: 12
  • 1 Box of Milk Chocolate Cake Mix (18.25 oz dry)
  • 2 eggs or 1/2 cup of cholesterol free egg product
  • 1/2 cup(s) of or 1 stick of unsalted butter
  • 8 ounce(s) of Philadelphia 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
  • 1/3 cup(s) of White Sugar
  • 1 tbsp. of Instant Coffee Crystals
  • 3/4 cup(s) of Caramel Topping
Steps
  1. Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Grease your 13 x 9 inch baking dish with a non stick butter flavored spray or line with parchment paper as I did.
  2. Mix with a fork or pulse with mixer your ingredients that you have let get to room temperature,cake mix, butter, and 1 egg or 1/4 cup of egg product. Mix until you have crumbs. Reserve 1 cup of crumbs off to the side. The rest press into the bottom of your baking dish, making an even bottom layer.
  3. Partially bake in the center of your preheated oven for 10 minutes. While that bakes mix your ingredients, again at room temperature, of cream cheese, 1 egg or 1/4 cup of egg product, coffee, and sugar together until nice and creamy and well combined.
  4. Pour on top of your partially baked crumbs your caramel topping, then your cream cheese mixture, and last your reserved crumbs, topping evenly. Return to oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Dessert should bounce back a little in center when done. Serve hot or cold. Store leftovers covered in fridge. Optional, drizzle serving plate with more caramel topping before serving.

5 comments:

  1. So trying this at the potluck we host every Friday night. Thanks for sharing! I may dream about it before I even make it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try this.....I love Caramel and Butterscotch. My favorite flavors. Thanks for sharing.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...this looks SOOO good!!! I might just make this for my mother in law on Sunday!!

    Thanks so much for linking up to "20 Below Thursday"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds heavenly! Thank you so much for sharing it on Sweet Tooth Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks so yummy come see what I shared on my blog http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.