My Shop!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thank You Followers & Fellow Referring Sites

(photo taken from blogspot.com)

First off, thank you to all  my new and old followers (yeah we have over 300 now toot toot)!  I really appreciate you all so much.  I am passionate about the things I share here on Bacon Time, so the more folks I have to share with, the happier I am.  If you have a blog you would like me to check out and return the love too, don't hesitate to leave me your link below.

Second I wanted to say a special thanks to all of the referring sites out there sending me some great traffic.  I am happy to say we are now getting over 20,000 page views a month!  I know that may be small for some, but I just love where Bacon Time is headed.  I want to add, I don't make a dime off of my blog, money is not why I am in it, not that I have any problem with people earning money from their blogs.  They are a lot of work, as I know, and should be a source of income.  For me at this time, I have no desire to make my blog profitable, only to spread the joy I find from cooking and crafting to others, and share my designs with lots of free give aways, sponsored by yours truly.  So with out further ado, here are my top 10 referring sites
Top 10 Referring Sites:
If you blog you should also facebook.  In my opinion, it is a great source of free advertising and is how I receive most of my referrals, so big hug facebook friends!

I just started using this as of a week ago.  Wow it sent a lot of traffic my way this week.  I am still learning how to "stumble" my own self.  I learned about Stumble from Makobi Scribe, a great product review blog with lots of link ups. I recommend joining http://makobiscribe.com/.


Great blog, love all the craft inspiration found here and great place to link up.


What a great name.  Great blog with lots of domestic inspiration and fun link ups.


The name of this blog sucked me in and I am glad it did.  Love it.

C.R.A.F.T great blog for really affordable craft ideas.


Great blog with a great link party.


A nice place to link your give aways!




So huge thanks to all referring blogs that host great link ups.  I will try every so often to spread the love and share like this, my top 10 referring sites.  If you are a blogger, and wanting to find not only inspiration but join fun link ups, I encourage you to start using and following the above sites.


Since Comedy has always been my style, I would like to share a silly video I made about a year ago for the Real Women of Philadelphia and Paula Deen.  I hope it brings you all a good laugh.
Mindie's Cream Cheese Facial Video

5 comments:

  1. thank you for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pig pics!

    I just found your blog through the Swingin by Sunday blog hop! Can't wait to read more. Have a great week.

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just joined stumbleupon. Thanks for the introduction. I'd never heard of it before. Now to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just browsing some of the blog hop blogs and I wanted to say hi! I will follow you as well. We also have a Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/aiasdotca that you should check out! We always like and follow back, just leave us a note <3

    Monika @ Aias Dot Ca (http://www.aias.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah! I'm so glad that you get so many referrals from my blog. That is what it's there for! BTW, bacon is my FAVORITE breakfast meat by far and I love BLT's. Anytime I see a bacon recipe for dinner, my belly is happy!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.