My Shop!

Friday, May 20, 2011

We Have A Winner!!!!

First up, wow 346 followers, welcome all!  It brings me so much joy to share my passions in life with each one of you.

Second if you are new please introduce yourself with a comment, and if you have a blog you would like me to follow back, just leave the link and I would be happy too.

I will be busy until next Wednesday as we have company visiting that we haven't seen in a year.  But I will still check in and share some fun things each day with you all.

Ok have I made you all wait long enough.  I think so.  Well the winner was chosen using random.org.


True Random Number Generator 25

That means

sweetsue said...



I follow you on GFC.
smchester at gmail dot com

Congratulations sweetsue!  I will be emailing you shortly!
For those that didn't win, no worries I have lots more give aways lined up to start soon.  You still have time to enter the t-shirt give away too, see top of blog for the give away page.  Thanks again for all that entered and follow.  Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Newly following from the Friday Hop! Loved your vlog post on the Philly Burger! I also love your background... stop by and say howdy and you'll see why! ;~)

    Have a great weekend!
    ~Mrs B from http://goaheadtakeabite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower (GFC & email) from TGIF (#56). I love bacon! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower from Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop! Your background is so cute and your blog is awesome!
    http://captainfussybuckets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you now from Weekend Blog Hop via FB & GFC.
    See you around...

    Tina
    Pinay In Texas Cooking Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner! I am now following you from the hop and would love it if you could please return the favor at
    http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.