My Shop!

Monday, May 23, 2011

What A Sweet Breakfast for Father's Day! (Bacon, Egg, & Toast Cookies)

What a sweet breakfast and a sweet treat to have Lisa from
 The Enchanted Oven
@ Bacon Time today!
I would love to be able to take credit for these adorable breakfast cookies but I can't.  I found these goodies and more at Lisa's wonderful blog.  I am so happy she agreed to share them with us.  Here is a little bit more information on Lisa in her own words:

I have always been an avid cook and baker, but recently decided to expand myself into the world of sugar art.  After making this year's delicious but not very pretty Christmas cookies, I began to teach myself how to play with sugar nicely.  I almost never use a traditional royal icing, because if a cookie looks great but tastes so-so, it doesn't work for me.  Outside of the kitchen, I tend my organic vegetable garden and many perennial beds.  I love hiking in the mountains, yoga, and spending time with my husband, four sons, and one daughter.

Lisa from The Enchanted Oven

If you would like to try and make some of these cool cookies head to for
some great tips. 
  the enchanted oven
Thanks again Lisa for sharing, I am so glad I found your blog!  I might just have to make my husband some  bacon cookies for Father's Day!

This post is linked to:

1 comment:

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.