- Paula Deen, besides Philadelphia Cream Cheese, I know you and I also share a love of bacon. This ones for you. This unique, rich, creamy, tasty fudge is one that will have your guest talking and requesting for the recipe.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 4 minutes
- Total time: 19 minutes
- Servings: 24
- 8 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 6 cup(s) of Powdered Sugar
- 13 tsp. of Real Maple Syrup
- 12 ounce(s) of White Morsels/Chocolate Chips
- 2 Slices of Fully Cooked Bacon
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened room temperature cream cheese and 4 tsp of maple syrup. Gradually incorporate your powdered sugar. I used an electric standing mixer.
- Drizzle 4 teaspoons of maple syrup over your cooked bacon and heat in microwave for about 2 minutes or until extra crispy.
- Chop finely your crispy sweet bacon and add it to your bowl that has the cream cheese, maple syrup, and powder sugar mix.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. Mine took two minutes in the microwave. Stir until creamy.
- Add melted chocolate to your cream cheese mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add 5 more teaspoons of maple syrup (or a little more to taste) to your fudge mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Line the pan you are using for fudge with parchment paper ( I used a 2 quart square glass baker) and spread fudge evenly out in it.
- Let fudge set up in fridge or in freezer for a quicker set up. Mine took about 20 to 25 minutes to set up in freezer.
- Lift fudge out with parchment paper and slice as many servings as you would like. Optional, garnish with fresh mint. Store leftovers covered in fridge.