My Shop!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

4th of July Menu Planning

It's Wednesday and that means I am over at Busy Mom's Tips discussing menu planning.  Today I am sharing a fabulous 4th of July menu that is on the lighter side and will leave you plenty of time to enjoy the fire works.  Here is just a sneak peak at what you will find.  Check out my recipes over at Busy Mom's Tips today and have perfectly patriotic 4th of July meal.

Watermelon Strawberry Cocktail Cooler

Red,White, and Blue Sparkler Kabobs

Red and White Italian Potato Salad

Strawberry Tri-tip Blueberry Salad with Honey and Lime Vinaigrette


  1. I would love it if you could link it up on my "4th July treats" Linky!

  2. Just came back from capturing that potato salad recipe! It looks wonderful & I thank you for sharing!

    Happy 4th!

  3. can I please come over for lunch at your house? Everything looks awesomely deliciously fabulous. Starting with the cocktails, please! Happy 4th!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.