My Shop!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Big News!!!!!

Busy Mom\

I have some exciting news to share with you all.  I will be contributing a weekly article to Busy Mom's Tips!  Don't worry I will still have plenty of time for Bacon Time.  While at Busy Mom's Tips, I will be sharing ideas for menu planning.  I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve to share with you all.  If you are interested in finding out what made my five must haves in the grocery cart then head to Busy Mom's Tips.   When you do you will also find several great easy recipes for utilizing those items.

PS, don't forget to enter my newest free give away that just started yesterday, for a beautiful necklace and pair of earrings.  Head to the top of this blog to the give away page for more info.

9 comments:

  1. that is GREAT news! Congrats!!! I'll look forward to reading those posts also! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...Loved your post on Busy Mom's Tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower via I luv Blogging Wednesday Hop. Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You must be so excited! Found you at the Wednesday Blog Hop, and am glad I did! Am a happy new follower :).

    www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your newest GFC follower and would love if you could check out my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com when you get a chance. Have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helloo!!!
    I'm one of your newest followers! and i would love for you come come on over to my side of the fence!

    Thanks
    Leontien
    www.fourleafcloverdairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just found your blog from a Blog Hop! I am your newest follower and I would love to have you stop by my blog and follow back if you would like to!
    Thanks!
    Camille @
    SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the awesome opportunity! That is incredibly exciting. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like a great opportunity, congratulations!

    following thru the finding new friends hop.
    my blog is mainly a style blog, but i'm a mom of two and love connecting with other moms as well :)

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    @rockoomph

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.