My Shop!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Crafty and Cooking Momma Is @ Bacon Time Today!

I am so excited to have Coleen the blogger of Crafty and Cooking Momma with us today.  Coleen take it away...
I am the mom of 2 adult children, mother-in-law to 1 and grandmom to 1.  I love my family and have spent most of my life at home caring for them.  I love cooking and crafting.  I am fairly new to blogging, but I love it!!!
I like to show people how to save money by making things they would normally buy for a fraction of the cost!  I have been an event planner for charitable events for over 20 years.  I love to plan parties and events and I have a lot of great hints and tips on that as well. 
 Who doesn't want to save a little money.  Well thanks Coleen for stopping by to party with us today.  Speaking of parties.  Look at these pretty pics Coleen shared with us from the shower she planned for her grandson.
How fun is this disposable diaper cake.  Can you guess how many diapers there are?
PS, I don't know the answer, you will have to visit Coleen at her blog and ask her.
Coleen cross stitched this bib for her grandson, how precious.  You all know I love handmade gifts.
Be sure to visit this fun Crafty and Cooking Momma for lots more fun and come  back here tomorrow when Summerdaze Give Aways kicks off!  Tomorrow you will be able to leave a comment for a chance to win this beautiful bracelet and matching summer nights scarf set that I made!  See you soon.

Pretty as a Rose Bracelet


  1. Great Post. I am your newest follower. I found you through ther Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. Please consider a follow back, my site is

  2. Love this Coleen-- wow-- if I ever have a baby you're HIRED! What a beautiful cake and fun shower:) Great post Mindie!!!!!

  3. Hi Mindie!
    Entered your lovely giveaway!
    Hope you can hop by and enter my designer top giveaway. The designer, Nally & Millie is sold in fine boutiques, Bloomingdales and Nordstrom's. Winner can choose from black or mulberry.
    Have a great week!
    Looking forward to your party hop!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.