My Shop!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Feature Friday # 2 (Were You Featured?)

Well it was another fun party last week.  I just couldn't pick only 1 or 2 favorite links but I was able to narrow it down to these lucky seven.  I must admit, I am the lucky one for having such a talented group of people to party with. 


Terry from Forever Decorating made this fabulous garden totem.  You must check it and her beautiful garden out.


This is probably one of the most creative pizzas I have ever seen.  I love Thousand Island dressing and can't wait to try this one.  Thanks for sharing so many great links last week Mindy (with a y)  from In The Loop.  Your Reuben Pizza sounds delicious!

How about some cute Beaded Hair Candy from Kissed by a Frog.  Not feeling so crafty, you can buy these pretties at Jenni's shop Here!  I think my favorite pair is the watermelons, perfect for summer.



In need of a colorful tasty summer salad try this one from
Easy to be Gluten Free.  You can never go wrong  with the combination of
basil, tomatoes and mozzarella, yum.  I bet my picky boys would even scarf this one up.



Greene Acres Hobby Farm shared these adorable patriotic jello snacks.  I love the way  Michelle served these treats in baby food jars, way to be crafty and earth friendly.   The dessert looks healthy and light too with all that fruit, perfect for summer.


Second Chances By Susan gave a thrift store 4XLT shirt a second chance and  new life by turning it into this beautiful summer dress.


My Little Bakery shared the cutest dolphin cookies.   My mother in law loves dolphins, so I immediately thought of her, well her and Dan Marino (still hot).  If you are reading this Phyllis love you, and Dan, love you too (lol).

If you have been featured feel free to grab a featured button. There is one on the right side bar and another smaller one to choose from on the bottom.  PS, I noticed two buttons from last week were not working so if you need a new one please grab one and sorry for the trouble.

Remember to come back later to join this weeks party!!!!  It will start at 4 PM and run all through Monday! There is a new ongoing give away linky you can use now on the right side bar.  I will delete the give aways as they expire for your convenience.

7 comments:

  1. Nice features! I can't believe that dress was once a giant shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Redo 101 and giving me the heads up on your linky party. I'll be back to party with you when it opens! I'm excited to share my week's doings, and visit others who link up. Too. much. fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are also invited to join us on *PicStory* if you like! It´s still running till tomorrow and than every Tuesday! LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my jello fruit snacks! I am so happy you are having a weekly link party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mindie for featuring my dress this week and for hosting! I loved all of your features this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice features! I will try to link up w/something creative next week!

    I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring me! I'm in good company with those other great projects!!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.