My Shop!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

My New Earrings with Scrabble Tile Pendants from Karma Crochet

I ordered recently two beautiful Scrabble tile pendants from
 Karma Crochet! I just love my new pendants of our lovely Bacon Time mascot.  The shop owner was a pleasure to work with and had my custom order ready very quickly.  The packaging for the pendants is just exquisite too.  I wish my large bib necklaces on my shop could be packaged like this.

My new pretties...I like them even better on!

See how lovely the pendants are packaged, each in individual pretty drawstring bags with a  pretty card too.  Perfect for gifting since you won't have to worry about a thing.

Here is the back side just to show you that they are actual Scrabble tiles.  You get to pick your letters too!  I picked M for Mindie and B for Bacon Time.  To be honest I was planning on giving the B tile pendant away as a free give away, but I fell in love with the idea of making me some new earrings.   (Sorry, I was selfish, just this once)

Well what do you think?  I have already received complements on them from strangers and even my hubby!
Thanks again to the wonderful Etsy shop Karma Crochet, I will be back for more pretties I am sure.

Now how would you all like to receive a 20% discount on your purchase from Karma Crochet!
To receive your discount, start shopping using this link and  use the discount code that's displayed when making your purchase.  Note discount will expire on  July 11, 2011 so start shopping!


  1. Isn't Patricia talented? I love the pendants I bought from her. I always get compliments about them

  2. Thank you so much for posting this! It makes me super happy that you love them! :)

  3. nice! pls follow me Luv, Mare


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.