My Shop!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

We Have a Winner, Was It You....

Our Random winner using Random.org is # 9 out of 88 entries.

That means Mindy with a "y" not an "ie" like me is our lucky Lou-Lou Bug Design tote winner!
Mindy you like the one with no bow and well this Mindie has decided to let you have the tote you want. So the pretty tote perfect for going to the market in will be on its way too you soon.  I will try and contact you now.  Congratulations!
Note:  I am no longer copy and pasting the Random.org box or the original comment because it tends to cause a page break making my right side bar fall to the bottom of the blog.  Happened last week and it took me hours to realize that was the issue.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mindy.
    Congratulations you are the winner !! so happy for you.
    xxoo Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! Thank you so much! I'm so excited to win this great bag! I'll email you shortly. =)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.