My Shop!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cool Down Smoothies Menu Planning

It is Wednesday, and that means we are talking menu planning.  I know it's to hot to turn on your oven, so why not check out my new Cool Down Smoothies over at Busy Mom's Tips.  Here is a sneak peak.

Tropical Delight Smoothie

Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie

Mocha Banana Caramel Smoothie

PS, Don't forget to check out my Free Give Away Page.  We have a beautiful apron give away ending today in about 6 hours and another fabulous give away ending next week.  Don't forget to head to Someday Crafts too where I am giving away a $75 package or choice of $50 shop credit, as a little Birthday week celebration!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm looks good...especially the last one!

    Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.