My Shop!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fashion Fun & A Shout Out to Kissed By A Frog

Red and Delicious Ring
Red Delicious Ring buy here
Lion & the Lamb Silver Earrings
Lion and Lamb Silver Earrings buy here
Forbidden Fruit Necklace
Forbidden Fruit Necklace buy here
Belt Bracelets
Fun Belt Bracelet
Belt Bracelets
In a variety of colors, buy here
PS, Tutorial for those that sew on these fun belt bracelets coming soon :)

Besides sharing some fun new TLC Creation items from my shop, I want to give a shout out to Jenni at Kissed by a Frog.  Look what she sent me. 


Wrapped so sweetly, I love that...... are you excited to see what's inside, oh me too, me too!!!!!


Does Jenni totally rock or what?  I won the earrings she make on the left from her blog, and then she was so sweet and made me some Twilight inspired pretties on the right as well.  In my head I keep singing "don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, there just from Jenni, Jenni, on the block"....yes my mind works this way, I am silly like that.


Here is how I was planning to rock my new accessories, Jennifer Lopez style,  I had the outfit all picked out, and well then I got the call from my hubby that he was getting held at work.  Oh the joys of having a detective for a husband.
Well Jenni I hope you liked how I had planned on showing off my pretty new accessories from you.  A fun ruffle dress (that lets my tummy have room for dessert at dinner lol),  my Tommy Hilfiger black wedges (that I can still walk in after a glass of wine, he he), and a matching sequin sparkly scarf and pouch.  I think the look works well with my new treasures.  Can't wait to wear my new earrings and ring.  Thanks Jenni! 

 BTW, you will all want to head on over to Kissed by a Frog, because Jenni will be having an entire week of give aways next week.  Besides lots of free loot, winner or not, Jenni will make you feel like one.  Her blog rocks as does she. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.