My Shop!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fashion Fun Thursday!

Black & White Beauty Ring
Black and White Beauty Ring

Cocktail Rose
Cocktail Rose Ring

Custom Mommy Necklace
Made to order the Custom Mommy Necklace.  You pick lock color(s) and # of silver baby feet.

Owl Earrings
Silver Owl Earrings (Great for those Harry Potter fans!)

Don't Cage the Bird Earrings
Don't Cage the Bird bronze earrings (also available matching necklace)

Let the Caged Bird Fly Earrings
Let the Caged Bird Fly earrings (also available in a necklace).

Pretty In Twilight Earrings
Pretty Twilight Red and Black earrings (also available in extra petite white roses).

Bella Rose Filigree Ring
Bella Rose Filigree Ring

Apple Earrings
Apple earrings perfect for the Twilight fan or Teacher.

Eiffel Tower Earrings
Want to go to Paris?  Tower earrings also available in gold.

Alice  Clock Ring
Alice Clock Ring.

Silver Key To My Heart Earrings
Silver Key to my Heart earrings.

Seriously I have been a busy cookie, can you tell?  I am not even showing you all of the new pretties I have added to my shop recently.  I am preparing for my first craft show this Saturday!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited, wish me luck.  I hope you will browse my shop and see what else is new.  Many of my items have been marked down, some up to 50% off!!!!  Many items ship free too with another item.

TLC Creations Shop Here

PS, what do you think of my new shop banner?  Twilight inspired of course :) 
If you haven't noticed that list of Twilight Breaking Dawn party sponsors keeps growing. I know we are over 65 sponsors now, maybe 70, that's how busy I have been, haven't had time to count that high.  Mark your calendars, even if you are not a Twilight fan, there will be lots of pretties up for grabs, something for everyone to enjoy, Nov 18-24th (Turkey Time/Twilight Time).

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been turning them out! They look fabulous!

    P.S. I love the banner!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.