My Shop!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Feature Friday #5


How could I not feature a project that involved two of my favorite things, earth friendly up cycling and Piggies!  Well Fun On A Dime really impressed me with there Gatorade bottle piggy bank.  What a great summer time project for the kiddies.


Craptastic (first of all love the name) made these out of this world adorable cupcakes.  I have to make these, in fact my 34th birthday is on July 30, and I think these will be my cake this year.  After begging Katie at Craptastic to link these up to Bacon Time she did.  See begging does work, but let's not tell our kids that ok. LOL 



J and M's Eye Candy made the coolest Summer Bucket List.  We actually had our 8 year old make a list of things he wanted to accomplish this summer, but this is so much more fun.  What will be on all of your lists?


Tinkeranniebelle made these adorable polymer clay ladybug rings, and it was a family effort too, which I just love when everyone gets involved at craft time.

The Freshmen Cook had me drooling over here for one of these Key Lime Mousse Shooters.  I must confess I have had these incredible cravings for lime recently, I think it's a summer thing.  My sweet husband has went out late at night to even pick me up a diet lemon lime soda and crushed ice, that I add extra key lime juice to when he gets home.  No I am not pregnant, I just have a wonderful hubby, who spoils me.  This must be the perfect summer treat, thanks for sharing it with us.




Polka Dots On Parade shared the cutes patriotic dress!  So sweet, I am a sucker for ruffles.


Owl Post Locket Necklace
CCPolly Etsy shop linked up and I am glad they did.  Here is a new one for my wish list, isn't this Owl Post Locket Necklace adorable.

 Photobucket
I know I have been trying to limit myself to 7 features for time sake, but what kind of mom would I be if I didn't give this cutie a shout out.  Yes please check out my oldest boys new blog, Eight Calls of the Wild!
He had been begging me to help him make his own blog and I finally did.  He is so adorable, he loves blogging, but admits it can be hard, to quote him "this is kinda hard P.S I'm only 8".    I know he would be tickled to have you follow him and I will help make sure he follows you back with GFC, just leave a comment if you do.

Well it was another great party and I was tickled with the talent that came.  Wish I had time to feature everyone.  Hope to see you all link up again this week.  Party starts today at 2PM Northern Cali Time.

If you were featured grab a button won't you please!  I have two to choose from below.







Photobucket











Photobucket


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature Mindie! I freaking love that owl necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that your son wanted his own blog! Way to go! Heading over there now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the sweet feature Mindie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my Summer Bucket List Mindie!! SO honored! And all the other features are so fun!!

    Thanks again!
    Kristine
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks soooooooooooo much for featuring my ladybugs!! Great party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mindi,
    Thank you so much for featuring my key lime shooters! I hope everyone tries them and loves them like I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just have to say I love your blog! I'd love it if you came over and linked up at Lovely Little Snippets!
    Stefanie
    lovelylittlesnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.