My Shop!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Feature Friday #6

Photobucket






I know there are a lot of folks out there excited about Harry Potter this week, and I was thrilled with how many fun H.P. links there were.  Here are a few of those great links from last weeks Party Mindie Style Linky as well as some of my other favorites! I am sad to say I can't see the movie yet, I am reading the series with my 8 year old, and I have found after he watches the movie he is less likely to want to read the book.  So this will have to tide me over.


Rook No. 17 shared some Harry Potter Treats.  So professional these Hogwarts Pumpkin Pasties, even down to the special packaging.






Rae Gun Ramblings made the cutest baby outfit for those Harry Potter fans. 




Vibrant Serenity has called herself a "Harry Potter Geek" and well I don't think she's a geek but super cool for her H.P. enthusiasm.    Loved her post where she shared her take on Potter Cauldron Cakes and Butter beer.



IMGP6758Trilogy Edibles made some adorable HP cookies and shared some other fun HP links.







Loved these beautiful pics and homemade jam courtesy of Creating a Family Home!



Real Food, Allergy Free shared these fun and tasty cheeseburger zucchini boats.  As a family that loves the water and with two picky eaters, I am for sure going to try this one.



Catch A Falling Star recycled old pasta sauce jars and made these pretty summer lanterns.


Last but certainly not least,  some bacon love from Love Sweet Love with these brown sugar bacon wrapped smokies, yumm-o!

Thanks again to everyone that linked up.  I made my way through all the links, they were all great, and as always, wish I had time to feature more then 7,  scratch that, 8, I couldn't help myself.  If you have been featured feel free to grab a featured button.  There is a smaller one on the right side bar if you need it too.

Hope you will all come back this week for the Party Mindie Style link up.  Remember to B.Y.O. Blog :)   Party starts at 2PM, see you soon.







Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Mindie, thank you for featuring my cauldron cakes and butterbeer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my jam and raspberry photos!

    Kelly @ Creating a Family Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the potterness thanks for featuring my outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature!! Such CUTE ideas this week!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature Mindie! I loved all the other features too! I'm sharing a link to your post on my FB page.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.