My Shop!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Feature Friday # 7



 
Grab a featured button because you are the bomb (I can't pull the "bomb" off can I?)
Oh well, it's still true, you guys rock, and here are a few highlights from last weeks shindig to prove it.





Blue Velvet Chair shared one of the prettiest headboards or floating wall hangings I have seen in a long time.  I love the broaches, so cool, you know me and my obsession with jewelry.
 


C.W. Frosting shared the pretties tutorial for a mini tea candle.  So pretty, this would look fabulous I think in any ones home.  Wish it was in mine now.  Preferably scented, all my boys can be kind of stinky :)  PS, C.W. Frosting is giving one away too, I entered, have you?




Lovely Little Snippets linked up the prettiest DIY barn door shelf, so country chic, love it.


Suzy's Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom shared this amazing tutorial for a beautiful Quilled Starry Night masterpiece.




Bake. Eat. Repeat. with Inside BruCrew Life made my mouth water with these little peanut butter Oreo truffle cookie cups! 


Stars and Sunshine linked up a great tutorial for a pretty Knot-ical headband.







I love this re purposed cheese grater turned jewelry and cosmetic organizer from
 A Molly of all Trades.





Hungry Happenings shared last week these starfish smores and fruit cookie beach ball.  I know it was last weeks party, but I kept thinking about how cool these were, and wanted to share. 

Watermelon Flavored Sugar Cookies
Megan's Cookin' shared last week these watermelon cookies too, another treat I couldn't stop thinking about.  Hey I am the Hungry Hungry Hypo, sometimes it's hard to get food off the brain, especially something as sweet and cute as this cookie.

Thanks again to everyone that came to the party.  I love seeing all of your projects, and wish I had time to feature everybody.  It's my birthday week, turning the big 34 on Saturday, so I hope to have a full house again with  lots of fun links to admire.  Come back to link up for our next Party Mindie Style # 8 that will be starting at 2:00 PM today!
Photobucket






 

6 comments:

  1. awe thank you so much for adding my oreo truffles to your list! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Starry Night quilling! You made my day!
    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see how to enter your linkup. This happened last week too. What am I missing?

    Thanks.

    NCSue0514 at msn dot com
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature Mindie! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mindy, Thanks for featuring my watermelon cookies. I meant to come back and hook them up again but I was busy, busy, busy. And I forgot! :/
    Thanks again for including me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.