My Shop!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Features # 3

Well it was another great party!  I was able to narrow it down to 7 lucky features again and here they are.  Trust me it was hard to narrow it down, you all rock and bring me such great inspiration!  Speaking of 7, The Seven Year Cottage had some beautiful patriotic pics of there fun Food Flags they made with ribbon.

Food Flags, Food Picks, American Flag, Red, White, Blue, 4th of July, Memorial Day

Sew Can Do got crafty and gave a small out grown baby romper new life and better style.  You all know I love my earth friendly projects.

Steak N Potatoes Kinda Gurl made the best looking Chicken Corn Chowder (only one of my favorite types of  chowders too) she certainly is my "Kinda Gurl".

Rebecca's Soup Deli News had some tips to avoid those pesky mosquito's and biting insects.  Living near several lakes, we battle this every Summer and end up watching fire works from a closed tent to avoid the itchies.  Thanks for the advice Rebecca.

Something Created Everyday made the prettiest necklace out of bobbins.  I love jewelry and sewing so this is for sure my style, just stunning.

Shugary Sweets made a Chocolate Banana Cake, yumm-o.  I love chocolate and bananas and of course everyone should eat cake, what a perfect dessert.

Speaking of cake, Suburbs Mama has a great tutorial for making cake pops, all the latest rage.

Thank you all for joining me at Bacon Time and I sure hope you will come back tonight to link up what you have been working on this week.  Don't forget to link up your give aways you have going on too on the right side bar ongoing give away linky.  Please make sure to include an end date so I can delete them as they expire.  If you have been featured feel free to grab a featured button.  There is one button on the right side bar and a smaller one to choose from on the bottom of the blog.


  1. Thank you so much for including my food flags in your Friday Features!

  2. Thank you so much for the feature!

  3. Thanks for the feature!

  4. That little bum is so cute! Great features :)

  5. Thanks for featuring my Romper Recycle:)

  6. I'm honored to be featured! Definitely gonna display that badge on my blog :) Thanks!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.