My Shop!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Light Summer Salads

suWell it's Wednesday and that means I am over at Busy Mom's Tips sharing my ideas on menu planning.  If you ate maybe one to many hot dogs or hamburgers this 4th of July holiday weekend, and would like to plan some lighter fresh meals, then you will want to head over to Busy Mom's Tips to see what I have planned.  Here is a sneak peak of what you will find.


  1. Yum! I love salad for dinner specially when the temps in AZ get to 117 =P

  2. Mindie, these look amazing! Thanks for sharing! So, in celebration of hitting 500 followers, we are doing a giveaway and a link party! We love your blog and we would love to have you come link up if you want to!
    Camille @


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.