My Shop!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My New Necklace From Girl On A Bike

On the 4th of July, I went to this huge annual craft fair in Chester, California.  I was  originally going to be a vendor there and decided to spend the day with my family instead, since my husband has little time off from work.  I had a great time with family and friends, and even found myself a fun new pretty.  You know I can't resist a cute little piggy.  Check out what I found.

I love the back side black silhouette too.

Well I love my fun whimsical new necklace on a long chain.  I purchased it from Kandis Horton the designer of Girl ON A Bike .

She has a lot of lovely jewelry to choose from.  Here is another piece I love.

Well thanks Kandis for making such pretty designs. If I am not working the craft event next year, I will surly be shopping.  Hope you will be there too.


Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.