My Shop!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Fun

Pulling off pig tails (or at least trying to)

Sand in our toes

Looking for bugs



and higher...
Taking the time to enjoy life and not letting it sail past us.

I hope you have enjoyed our trip to a local lake.
I always love looking at pics of my two wonderful boys. 
It always reminds me, no matter how many dishes are piled high in the sink, or dirty socks in the
hamper (or on the floor), finger prints on the mirrors, toothpaste on the floor, pepperoni in the dryer of clean clothes (it happened), these things just don't matter.  At the end of the day, I get to tuck these two into their beds, and give them kisses goodnight.  I am truly blessed. 

Happy Summer Time Everyone!


  1. Isn't it so important not to let the little moments pass by without being in them?! Great pictures!

  2. WE are truly blessed with those wonderful little guys.......of course, I feel 4 times blessed with YOU, Jerry and the boys! Love you all and thank you for the pics. Hugs, etc from Nana

  3. Awww that's so sweet! You have adorable boys, and it look's like you guys had a fabulous time :) As for your pigtails..ADORABLE! Enjoy the sunshine and have a totally awesome day!

  4. The picture is looking great,,and so cute..well good post this one..nice to see this here..thanks for sharing here with us..

  5. love the first picture! so cute & clear! just stumbled upon your blog! so cute! look forward to reading more & catching up on your posts! ;) -karly


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.