My Shop!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Twilight Loving Care Creations!

Love Bite Garter
Just wanted to share some of my new shop items in my Vamp Accessory Line!

Twilight Engagement Necklace
Bib style necklace with Twilight inspired colors.
One of a Kind Scrappy Twilight Bracelet
Twilight inspired Scrappy Lace and Pearl Bracelet
 (so cool too, one of the pieces of fabric used says "neck".)
Twilight Renesmee Barrette Set
New Twilight hair clips, bows, and headbands in the shop!

Love Bite Necklace/Bracelet
Vampire Bite Necklace
Renesmee Love Bite Necklace/Bracelet
Renesmee Love Bite Necklace

New marked down prices up to 50% off on many items and low shipping fees too Shop Here!


  1. Cute! I wanted to let you know about my cookbook giveaway that is going on right now until July 16th. I also linked it up on your giveaways linky. Stop on by to enter! Hope you are having a great week :)

  2. Hey lady, I just gave you a special blog award! Check it out here.

  3. Awesome, i am always looking for new ideas for artificial flowers. This is beautiful and unique.

  4. SOOOO beautiful and what a gorgeous flowers, LOVE your ideas!!!!!

  5. Simply stunning! I've never really tried to make tags before. Yours are absolutely amazing!

  6. Just wanted to let you know I love your blog and am your newest follower!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.