My Shop!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

5 Family Dinners $10 or Less

It's Wednesday and that means I am over at Busy Mom's Tips discussing menu planning.  My family is working hard at getting back to our $100 a week food budget.  So far we have been doing great.  Want to see how we have been dining, check out our family meals, all for $10 or less.  Not only are these meal affordable, but tasty, nutritious, and easy too!  Here is a sneak peak!


  1. Stopping by from vB to be your newest follower :) Would love a follow back when you get the chance to swing by my blog! Loved your previous post on the dress--so funny!

    {Sweet Treats Thursday} Thu-Sun

  2. Thanks for inviting me to visit your lovely blog! I'm now happily following you! :)

  3. What a great idea though! I need more ideas for dinner...I seem to get in a rut and I don't want to spend lots of money!

  4. Yummy! Thanks again for sharing!


  5. Love these dinner ideas!

    I would love it if you would share this and/or any other projects you have been up to at Tuesday Talent Show at Chef In Training! Plus there is a fun giveaway too! Thanks so much and I hope to see you there!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.