My Shop!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Feature Friday #10

Thank you to everyone that linked up last week.  I wish I could feature everyone! As always I am going to share a few of my favorites.  Check out some of the amazing talent that was here at Bacon Time last week.


Mom On Time Out shared how to make perfect bacon!  I thought I was the queen of bacon, but this mom taught me a few new tips.

Sew, Cook, Laugh and Live shared their tutorial for this pretty t-shirt dress.  I would love to see this dress in my closet.  I even love the way she accessorized it, so my style.

Simply Sammie shared their recipe for perfect pound cake.  I love that you can serve pound cake on it's own or jazz it up to make it your own with fruit, syrups, ice cream, and whipped cream.

Little Mudpies shared a step by step tutorial for curling hair with out heat damage!   I am going to try this on my own locks soon.

Vintage Gwen shared a great tutorial for this amazing bag.  I am in love with this bag from the ruffles to the rosette, so sweet.

Embracing Change made this amazing craft armorie from a $15 yard sale find!  I am in awe, it's so pretty.  I haven't told you all yet, but I found a buffet and hutch for $40 at a yard sale and have been wanting to find time to pretty it up.  I am using it for my crafting too. This has given me a lot of inspiration.

Homespun with Love linked up their adorable rain boot herb garden.  I love this idea, how many of us have kids that are outgrowing their shoes all the time.  This is an A+ earth friendly project in so many ways.

Thanks again to everyone that linked up.  Hope to see you all again at this weeks party that runs every Friday afternoon until Monday night.  If you were featured feel free to grab a button.  There is a smaller button on the bottom of my blog if you need it too. 


  1. Thanks for the feature Mindie! I am honored!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

  2. Thanks so much for featuring my pound cake recipe. You just made my day! Thanks so much for everything you do! Without people like you and your awesome link parties I doubt my blog would have any views. For that I am eternally grateful!

  3. Thank you so much for featuring our Happy Little Rain Boots!!! :)

  4. Squee!! Thanks so much for featuring my curled hair tutorial! Totally made my day!

  5. Thanks so much for the feature!! Now I want a craft hutch too!!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.