My Shop!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Feature Friday # 9


Hungry Happenings linked up these adorable and healthy slumber party wraps!  I thought at first look the faces were Twinkies but they are apples.  My boys are going to love these.
Crafty and Cooking Momma linked up her bacon cup quiches, yum!

Chameleon Girls linked up a trifecta of goodness with their Bacon Caramel Brownies.

Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons linked up a fun kids snack inspired by Shark Week on the Discovery channel.

Concetta's Cafe shared a glazed lemon cake with sugared strawberries.  This looks so moist and delicious, and I have always loved the combination of lemon and strawberries.  What a great summer brunch sweet treat this would be.

Tinkeranniebelle shared their handmade vintage vinyl earrings, these are so cool!

The Creative Imperative shared some tricks of the trade for hand painted wall art. 

Thanks everyone that linked up.  Wish I had time to feature more of your fabulous work.  If you were featured please grab a button, if you don't have one.  If you need a smaller one, there is a different featured button on the bottom of my blog.  Please come back today at 2:00 PM to join this weeks any linky goes party.

PS, I have a surprise free give away, for some fun silver earrings, just for linkers at this weeks party!


  1. Dear Mindie,
    Thank you so much for featuring my Lemon Cake - what an honor you have given me!!!! The other features are fantastic so I am in double awe!
    Thank you again - it really means so much!

  2. Thanks so much for featuring my earrings--what a great party!! :)

  3. So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.

  4. Simply stunning! I've never really tried to make tags before. Yours are absolutely amazing!

  5. Thanks Mindie!!! Great link spotlights!!!

  6. "The owners of business Internet sites require their services to become well optimized. Hence the bookmarking submission services would be able to do submission work. "
    Wedding sherwani

  7. "The information and the detail were just perfect. I think that your perspective is deep, its just well thought out and really fantastic to see someone who knows how to put these thoughts down so well."
    venice 5 star hotels


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.