My Shop!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Freature Friday #8

Photobucket




Well it's Friday, and that means I am featuring some of my favorite links from last weeks party.




Little Treasures linked up the prettiest crocheted anklet, in one of my favorite colors too (besides pink).



Ok here is a tip, want to get featured on Friday at Bacon Time, then link up something that combines two of my favorite things like Mo' Betta did with these Dark Chocolate Bacon Cookies.  I have actually not made chocolate bacon cookies before (believe it or not), but I have made butterscotch bacon cookies, and I bet these are just as good.



Cool down everyone with Joy of Desserts homemade caramel ice cream.  (Mental not, get ice cream maker out of storage in garage).


Conspicuous Style linked up there master bedroom reveal.  I am green with envy, what a beautiful room and make over.


Art Is Beauty made these beautiful signs from scrap pieces of wood.  Love their subject choice, don't you ;)


Life with the Ellwoods linked up there fabulous alphabet wall picture gallery. 


Artsy Fartsy Mama shared a recipe they found for Rollo cookies.  I am weak for chocolate and caramel, I must admit indulging in it at least a couple times a week.  With only four ingredients, these are my type of cookies.

Thanks for linking up folks last week.  If you have been featured feel free to grab a featured button.  There is a smaller button on the bottom of the blog if you need it too.  Please come back at 2:00 PM to start linking up at this weeks party.  I can't wait to see what you all have been up to.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! Glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY want that master bedroom...oh my goodness it's heavenly!!! And Caramel anything catches my attention, so yummy. Great choices this week, I love them all :)
    Nicole
    Craftysoccermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature!
    I am honored to be among such talented company!!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.