My Shop!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Menu Planning Crock Pot Summer Recipes

Well it's Wednesday, and that means I am over at Busy Mom's Tips, discussing menu planning.  Head on over to check out my Crock Pot Summer Recipes.  Crock pot slow cookers are a great way to fix a nice slow cooked meal at home, without heating up the entire house in the process.  Leave the oven off, and try some of my tasty easy crock pot meals.  Here is a sneak peak at what you will find.



Perfectly Peachy Pulled Chicken Sandwich Recipe

Pork Roast with Fall Dressing & Gravy Recipe


3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    New follower from the blog hop would love if you can follow me back :)
    http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Mindie..Yummers! I love Crock Pot Cooking, it's the best. Thank you for the awesome recipes :)
    Nicole
    Craftysoccermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE crock pot meals! So quick & easy & these look absolutely wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.