My Shop!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Menu Planning On A Budget 15 Ways To Save

Well it's Wednesday and that means I am over at Busy Mom's Tips discussing menu planning.  Today I share 15 ways that I have been saving money at the check out counter.  We have really cut back on our grocery bill at the Hilton house, yet we are  eating really well.  Find out how today at Busy Mom's Tips.




Tip Junkie handmade projectsLinking up here and more (see my page of linky parties I join) on right side bar.

4 comments:

  1. Always love finding ways to save $$$$! Thanks, Mindie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this sounds very helpful thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice and interesting
    information, it make me very happy to know about a such tips, very cool

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.