My Shop!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Party Mindie Style Any Linky Goes # 12 (and free advertising too!)

Photobucket




Announcement:
I have a wonderful deal for advertising going on now, how does free sound?  Well anyone that makes a purchase from my Etsy shop will get one month of free advertising on my home page side bar!!!  So treat yourself  or someone you love to a little TLC
You can also still sponsor a give away on Bacon Time and get one month advertising at the top of my blog for free!  I link up my give aways to over 75 other sites, and work very hard to promote all of my sponsors.

Photobucket

No onto the any linky goes party!



13 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Mindie!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I am linked up and off to finish hurricane prep. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun links to check out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting :) Hope you'll have a fab weekend!!
    xo
    eleni@sewhappiness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!! I've liked up, and came over because of your ABSOLUTELY STINKIN' ADORABLE BUTTON!!! Gotta Have!!!! :-}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, Mindie! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting, Mindie, everything looks so awesome this week!
    Have a great day!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Bacon Babe! You are a hoot! I"m your newest follower. Thanks for hosting! Looking forward to reading more from you. http://callmemamaleisha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for letting me link and share all my fab giveaways to celebrate my birthday with my readers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting Mindie! Hope you all are having a great weekend. We have been beyond busy trying to figure out details for the craft show, plus my brother is in town (haven't seen him in a year+), my mamas bday, the list goes on!
    HUGS~
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man o'man, your blog is looking HOT! You need to hop over and start working on the frog blog now! My goodness, I am super jealous of all of this...yes, I just gestured to all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.