My Shop!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sweet Blog Friends...

kissed by a frog
My sweet blog buddy Jenni from
who totally rocks by the way,

gave me this pretty award!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Copy the award image into a post.
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Put in a link to their blogs.
5. Notify the award receivers.
6. Recipients should link back to the sender’s blog.

So here we go:
10 things that make me happy


1. My two little boys.
2. My wonderful husband.
3. Blogging.
4. Crafting.
5. Cooking.
6. Cleaning (just kidding) playing with my kids, staying active, hiking, bike riding, and dancing.
7. Going to the movies.
8. Shopping, even just "window shopping" I enjoy.
9. Writing.
10. Eating good food.


10 Bloggers that brighten my day!
Besides Jenni @ Kissed by a Frog, who does of course ;)

1. Nicole at Crafty Soccer Mom
2. Emily at Insanity Rules
3. Karen at Sew Much 2 Luv
6. Jerry at The Other Side
8. Tracy at Screaming Sardine
9. The Family Team Diana, Jaime, Brooke, Jasmine, and Jordan at Wayward Girls Crafts
10. Amber at Quilted Euphoria

And to everyone that inspires me, bloggers and non bloggers, family, and friends, those that leave sweet comments, you know who you are, thank you bunches!
I read them all, and I don't always have time to respond to each one, but don't think they are not appreciated because they are, and you are.

PS, I do always respond to your questions or concerns, so if you ever have one, don't hesitate to leave a comment.

PSS, we had a surprise give away today, did you enter yet?
See our give away page on the top right side bar.

6 comments:

  1. Mindy!!! This made my day!!! :-D sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out Mindie!! I'm feel so blessed to be on your list :) You're blog brightens my day, and I'm a avid follower! Hugs to you!
    Nicole
    Craftysoccermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including me Mindie! You're the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhhh! Thanks so much for the mention!! I really appreciate it, Mindie. :)

    I'll get to work on my post right away.

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! :-) Would love for you to join my first ever link party going on now!

    http://quiltedeuphoria.blogspot.com/2011/08/weekend-wow-me-party-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed to read this blog. It's great stuff. Each and every day your blog having some new topic and excellent written skills.

    web hosting india

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.