My Shop!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday Your Name in Bright Lights Photography Tutorial (Gust Post)

I heart u too!

"I heart Mindie" my name in  bright lights, finally lol! 
 I have been wanting to share this with you all since the 4th of July.  I have a wonderful husband, who has taken up photography.  He works way to many hours at his day job, as a super sexy investigator, and doesn't have as much time for his hobbies (or taking his wife dancing, wink wink) as he would like.  He did however share on his blog how to take these super cool pics in the dark.  Now when it comes to photography, I am going to be honest, I am really lazy, don't like reading manuals, or following directions.  My husband however is great with the technical aspect of photography, and he will walk you through this process.  Just head  HERE for his photo tutorial, and find out how to see your name in lights too!


PS, when you do, leave him a sweet message, maybe something like, oh I don't know, "take your wife dancing" or "Mindie likes to go to the movies" that sort of thing.  Oh yeah, tell him that his wife really loves him lots too (because I do), and she loved seeing her name in bright lights!



Having fun at Tip Junkie and at the other places I like to party!  See my page on left side bar for where I like to link up.
Tip Junkie handmade projects

6 comments:

  1. I love this post, and I love how supportive you are of those closest to you :) Clearly you are an awesome mother and wife! I think you should blow that pic of "I heart Mindie" and frame that bad boy :) Have an awesome day!
    Nicole
    Craftysoccermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um..correction.."blow up that pic" LOL.oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that's so sweet!! Your hubby sounds like a great guy!
    Your newest follower,
    Deb @ Focused on the Magic

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me smile. Thanks for inspiring me and many others. Really appreciate that you linked up at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips! Thanks for linking to "20 Below Thursday"!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.