My Shop!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thrifty Fashion What I Wore Wednesday

Well it's Wednesday, and it's my third week participating in the What I Wore Wednesday Linky.  Last week we were given a challenge to wear our thrift store finds, or at least items we found at a fabulous deal.
  Well how great of a deal is FREE!  That's right, my ensemble above was free for me.

  I have a girlfriend that gave me two large gift bags full of clothes after she cleaned out her closet.  Many items still had tags on them.  This top and skirt were in that bag.  I love the skirt because you can wear it with so many different colored tops.  I have paired it with a bright yellow top, and love that look too.  My accessories came at a great deal as well since I made them myself (excluding the brown beaded necklace, which I got on clearance for a few bucks at Walmart.)
The bird cage necklace can be found in my shop  HERE.

The ring can also be found in my shop (on sale too!) HERE, and yes I do have freaky big hands, I can palm a women's pro league basketball, but don't ask me to play. 

Starfish earrings can also be found in my shop.

Well I am pleased to have joined the WIWW meme/linky.  It is really helping me get out of that robe rut, for at least one day a weak anyways. 
pleated poppy See my Linky Love Page on right side bar for more places like to party  at.

Momma Go Round


  1. CUTE! One of these days when I'm skinny I might do these memes. :)

  2. I loves this look! Your accessories are great and coral is an awesome color on you. I am your newest follower :) Thanks for the invite, I will definitely be linking up on Friday.

  3. I love the outfit, the coral really suite you. Your accessories are adorable and inspiring me to start creating again.

  4. I love the coral! Such a great color on you. :-)

  5. You look adorable! I have been looking for something coral in it lately, as I don't have anything and I just keep seeing it everywhere on WIWW posts!

    Thanks for inviting me to your linky!

  6. Wow - love that color! I can't believe you got it for free.:)

  7. I love hand me downs. Especially the ones with tags still attached! I think you scored on this challenge. Your outfit is adorable!!!

  8. Beautiful outfit, even better when it's free:) I love the bird cage necklace so cute. I will head on over to your shop and look around.

  9. its looks great! even better since it was free!!!! lol


  10. Free! Wow, that's great! I love the colors in the skirt! :)

  11. You look great and how amazing that you got it for free!

  12. So cute! Thanks for stopping by my blolg! :) What a fun linky party for the date night, I will definitely join when I can! Thanks :)


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.