My Shop!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

22 Fantastic Fall Features

Well I sure hope you all enjoyed the last linky party.  I loved the addition of the Pinterest party, and made sure to follow everyone that linked up their Pinterest accounts.  This week I don't think I will have a separate Pinterest linky, but know that you are always welcome to keep linking up your accounts to make new pin friends.  This week with Halloween just around the corner, I thought I would feature several Fall inspired crafts and treats.

Reasons to Skip the Housework shared these fun Fall treats.  These sound so easy and perfect for a salty sweet party snack.

Crafting In The Rain shared their tutorial for this fabulous paper haunted house, so stink en adorable.

The Messy Roost shared an up cycle Earth friendly project for these amazing Halloween bottles.

Shugary Sweets shared their apple nachos, perfect for a fall or a Halloween gathering.

Mrs. Fox's Sweets shared her adorably spooky cake pops.

Inside BruCrew Life shared these pumpkin carmel latte donuts, I can't stop thinking about these, I must try one.

Frugalicious Me shared these easy and beautiful burlap pumpkins.

Reenie Jae Creations shared a fun Fall wreath with Dollar store leaves.

Somewhere In The Middle shared this sinful Pumpkin Toffee Cheesecake.

Glitter Pumpkins
Oasis Accents shared their tutorial for these beautiful glitter pumpkins.

Sweetology shared these pumpkin kolaches with cinnamon cream inspired by her grandmas recipe.

Laundry in the Hamper shared their tutorial for this fun spider wreath.

A Little Nosh shared these healthy apple cinnamon pancakes, yum.

Domestic Sugar shared these perfect for Fall owl cookies.

Creative Passage shared their pumpkins made from wool sweaters.

Prairie Cottage Rose shared their recipe for home made pumpkin spice coffee creamer!

Crafty Blonde Chick shared this adorable candy corn topiary.

Just Sew Sassy linked up their burlap harvest banner.

Wayward Girls Crafts shared their fall leaves canvas art.

Sugar Beams and other Half Baked Adventures shared a recipe for pumpkin nut bread with candied butter pecan icing, do you hear angels singing, or is it just me.

A Pumpkin and a Princess shared these pumpkin candles and  fall button art.

Button up it's getting cold outside, yes I am using that joke again ;)
I hope you have all enjoyed these Fall features as much as I have.  Thanks again for linking up and sharing your fabulous work at Bacon Time.  Hope to see you tomorrow for this weeks linky party.



  1. Thanks for featuring my cake pops! I love seeing all the fall features. This is such a fun time of year!

  2. Thanks so much for featuring my spider wreath!!!

  3. **drooling** I just LOVE the pumpkin treats people come up with!

  4. Hi Mindie! Thank you for featuring my glitter pumpkins. See you tomorrow for the party =)

  5. Thanks so much for featuring my wool pumpkins!

  6. Someone brought it to my attention the button above was messed up just in this post, it has now been fixed, not sure what went wrong, "things that make you go hmmm..." sorry if anyone had trouble grabben it. bacon hugs

  7. Thanks for featuring my candy corn topiary! I loved all the fall treats and I will have to try some of them.

  8. GREAT features Mindie!! SO fun and totally inspiring!! Thanks for sharing everyone and to Mindie for hosting :)

  9. WOW thx so much for the feature, how fun and inspiring!!!

  10. Thanks for featuring my banner Mindie!!

  11. Thanks for the apple nacho feature!

  12. Thank you so much for showing off my pumpkin donuts. I loved all the fun fall features you had...and yes that pumpkin nut bread sounds amazing!!!! I hear singing too:-)

  13. Mindie, You are a doll! Thanks for the Feature at BACON TIME!!!!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.