My Shop!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking with Jen C. Designs

Here are just a few examples of some fun scrapbook pages you could create using Jen C. Designs.
I know the holidays are always a great time for taking family pics and trips.
Digital scrapbooking lets you easily share your memories with style. I have to admit, I am not the best at scrapbooking the old fashioned way.  Using the computer, and skipping the hours of tedious cutting and gluing is the way to go for me.

You can also find Jen C. Designs at her blog HERE, Twitter HERE, and facebook fan page HERE.

PS, you might want to make sure you follow Jen now because she will be sponsoring a fantastic give away here at Bacon Time for Blogmania next week!


Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.