My Shop!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Fashion Acorn Jewelry and 1 Top 2 Ways

Having fun with Fall fashion!
Believe it or not this pic was taken at 8AM, yes I was out of my robe by 8AM!!!!!


Loving my new Acorn necklace and earrings that I shared earlier this morning, find Tutorial Here

What else am I wearing:
Stretchy denim jeans from QVC D&CO, boots Scheels, tunic and belt Walmart, Denim Jacket Moose Creek, Purse maybe Payless, and sunglasses Avon.

I prefer the look above, but found some courage to try this Fall tunic with some other items in my closet.

My old boots from Payless Shoes, legwarmers (the only pair I currently own), leggings, tunic, and belt all from Walmart, and purse Avon.  This was a first for me wearing these two colors together, but I am trying to be a little braver with my color choices.


You can't see both buns, but I have two messy ones.  I in general hate my hair, but this is one way I have been enjoying wearing it since it only takes a minute to do, and will work even with my shorter hair.


Happy Fall!

Linking up
pleated poppyMomma Go Round

8 comments:

  1. Cute Cute Cute!
    Nicole
    Craftysoccermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. I need your bags. That's all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute -- totally diggin' the purple! i need purple leggings in my life fo sho'!

    ♥cyn♥
    misadventures of a chunky goddess

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! I love that top & those boots. Your hair is adorable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, cute!! I love the mustard and purple together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute twisty bun thing and I love the fall inspired outfit, very cute
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks pretty, I like the twists!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.